Seagate Barracuda 4TB 3.5"
SATA-kabel selges separat her.
Seagate Barracuda® 4TB. The Power of One. The Seagate® Desktop HDD is the one hard drive for all your desktop applications. One drive for every need, supported by 30 years of trusted performance, reliability and simplicity.
Count on Seagate to deliver the storage innovations that bring your costs down and crank your storage up.
- Industry’s first 1TB-per-disk hard drive technology.
- OptiCache™ technology exploits big 64MB cache sizes and improves microprocessor capabilities.
- Seagate OptiCache™ technology improves performance by up to 45% over the previous generation.
- SATA 6Gb/s technology maximizes performance.
- Seagate AcuTrac™ technology enables reliable read/write performance even in high-touch operating environments.
- Free DiscWizard™ software enables capacities beyond 2TB on legacy PC BIOS and Windows XP-based systems.
Are you worried about moving beyond 2TB? You don't have to. The Seagate DiscWizard™ utility makes this transition a snap:
- Free software enables Windows machines to utilize drives beyond 2TB.
- Seagate DiscWizard provides you a means to effectively utilize your 3TB and 4TB hard drives.
Seagate Desktop HDD, 1TB-per-disk technology incorporates 340,000 unique tracks in the width of a single inch. This incredible storage density drives new capacity possibilities and lowers your total storage costs.
Seagate AcuTrac™ technology enables storage densities with accurate reading and writing to nano-sized tracks that are only 75 nanometers wide! That’s about 1/500th the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Seagate Desktop HDDs are the world's most popular desktop storage solutions. With consistent quality and performance-enhancing innovations and features like native command queuing and perpendicular recording, Seagate delivers time— and time again.
Additionally, Seagate Desktop HDDs are produced using the most sophisticated manufacturing process in the industry, with a focus on environmental stewardship.
Seagate® Desktop HDDs with 1TB-per-disk have advanced power modes to save more energy while in idle states—without sacrificing performance.
Desktop HDDs are produced using the most sophisticated manufacturing process in the industry, with a focus on environmental stewardship.
- Desktop HDDs comply with the RoHS directive on hazardous materials and voluntarily restrict halogen compounds.
- 70% or more of the materials used to build Desktop HDDs drives are recyclable.
- Low power consumption.
|Harddisk - intern|
|3.5" x 1/3H|
Byte per sektor
|Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Seagate OptiCache teknologi, Seagate AcuTrac teknologi|
|600 MBps (ekstern)|