ASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo Lydkort
ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo
7.1 PCI Express gaming soundcard with genre-optimized game audio profiles
- 118dB Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) ensures audio purity
- Integrated 600ohm headphone amplifier pumps details
- Genre-optimized game audio profiles for precise immersion
- Dolby® Home Theater V4 and DTS™ UltraPC II deliver realistic surround and enhanced sound
118dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) clarity
Up to 30X audio clarity compared with the SNR ratios of average onboard audio
Hyper Grounding technology
The noise-blocking, multi-layer PCB has been designed with decades of ASUS professional layout experience.
Electromagnetic interface (EMI) shielding
The EMI shield seals the signal from noise generated by other components, offering interference-free audio
Genre-optimized game audio profiles allow gamers to choose from four different audio presets with ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo. With it, gamers can enjoy fine-tuned audio specifically for the game they play.
- First person shooter (FPS): enhanced positioning sound clues such as footsteps and gunfire.
- Real time strategy (RTS): enhanced game sound effects such as explosions, machinery, rumbling and lasers.
- Action/ Role play games (RPG): enhanced game sound effects such as fighting sounds and voice-acting.
- Racing simulation games: enhanced game sound effects such as engine, drifting and background music; more immersive surroundings
Dolby® Home Theater V4
New Dolby® Home Theater V4 enhances surround sound with improved processing and playback.
- Surround decoder - converts 2-channel audio sources to multi-channel. Experience immersive audio through multi-channel playback
- Surround virtualizer - delivers stunning virtual surround playback for standard stereo headphones or speakers
- Intelligent equalizer - allows users to adjust tone dynamically with easy visual controls
- Dialogue enhancer - improves premium clarity for in-game communications
- Volume leveler - helps maintain chosen volume consistently across audio sources